Our Wu-Prime Hydrating & Nourishing Priming Oil is infused with Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and Sunflower Seed Oil helps lock in the skin’s moisture and keeps it soft and bouncy. What are some of these ingredients?
SWEET ALMOND OIL-
Almond oil is produced by ripe almonds—typically sweet almonds. The oil is extracted by either pressing the nuts, which yield unrefined almond oil or coaxing it out with heat and chemicals, which creates refined almond oil.
- Type of ingredient: Hydrator
- Main benefits: Can Condition and moisturize dry skin, and may improve skin health.
- Who should use it: In general, it's suitable for all skin types.
- How often can you use it: Daily
- Works well with: Other hydrating, plant-derived oils
Grapeseed oil, an all-natural product extracted from grape seeds after they've been used to make wine. Grapeseed oil contains linoleic acid and plenty of antioxidants and is also non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog pores.
- Type of Ingredient: Oil
- Main Benefits: Moisturizes, lightens dark circles, fades scars, tightens skin, prevents sun damage.
- Who Should Use it? All skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone.
- How Often Can You Use it? Daily.
- Works Well With- Other Natural Oils.
SUNFLOWER SEED OIL-
Sunflower Seed oil is an absorbent carrier oil made from the seeds of sunflowers and can be used on all skin types. Sunflower Oil is super absorbent and can even be used on acne prone skin types. It also contains several skin loving compounds including oleic acid, vitamin E, sesamol, and linoleic acid.
- Benefits: Soothes skin, strengthens the skin barrier, hydrates.
- Who Should Use It: If your complexion is on the thirsty side, sunflower oil delivers the hydration your skin craves.
- How Often Can You Use It: It can be used daily.
- Works Well With: In general, sunflower oil plays well with others.
MIST-ER-WU-What's the Tea, features Green Tea & Jasmine Flower Water to help soothe and boost hydration…a quick refresher throughout the day.
Green Tea- Known for its anti-aging, soothing, and antioxidant properties, Green tea is becoming a key ingredient in skin care today. Derived from the leaves and buds of the tea plant Camellia sinensis. the active components of green tea are polyphenols (also called catechins) that are believed to benefit the skin due to their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Benefits-May soothe & protect skin and could potentially minimize signs of aging.
- Who Should Use It- Suitable for most skin types.
- How Often Can You Use It?- Daily
- Works Well With- Green tea is best used in combination with other antioxidants
Jason Wu Beauty brings your skincare needs and affordability in mind with all of our products...we know you are going to love it al! Make sure to sign up for emails and texts for all our latest launches and promotions!